ሉፍታንዛ: የኢትዮጲያ አየር መንገድ: ኬ ኤ ል ኤም: ኤሚሬትስ: ተርኪሽ እና ሌሎችም አየር መንገዶች በቅናሽ…
Important Tips – Before You Head to the Airport|| ጠቃሚ ነገሮች – የጉዞ ቀን ከመድረሱ በፊትadmin, · Categories: Airline Offers የአየር መንገድ ቅናሾች
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, it is always important that you are absolutely ready with the most basic things to be able to board your flight and travel as planned.
Here are the most basic but very important tips that, if you follow them, will save you lots of stress and even money on your day of travel.
1. Always recheck with your airline or travel agency at least 3 days before your flight day to make sure that your flight times/dates have not been changed in any way. Flight changes could happen due to airline schedule change, weather, mechanical problems with the plane, or with unrest in the destination country that may force the airline to cancel or change flight dates.
2. Double check that your passport is current, (almost all countries require that your passport is valid for at least 6 months or more to enter their territory–unless you are a citizen of the destination country), that you have the necessary visa or documentation needed to travel. Even if you were not told about these requirements by your travel agent, ultimately, you, the passenger, are responsible for knowing and taking care of your passport/visa issues ahead of time.
3. Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before flight time. Luggage and security check in are two different things and both require their own time. Arriving early gives you enough time even if there is a long line at both. Arriving 3 hours early also give you time to discuss things such as better seats with the airline agents and being able to check in on time and avoid paying high fees to change your ticket if i was done because you didn’t give yourself enough time to check in on time.
4. Get travel insurance for things that may happen to you or your luggage while traveling. Travelguard.com is one well known site that can do it for you.
5. Makes sure you have all medical tests or vaccinations that are required to board your flight such as Covid19 vaccinations or Covid19 negative test results that may be required to board your flight.
Enjoy your trip !
Republished by Blog Post Promoter